Deploy Netlify Site With Build Hook
19-10-2020 | #netlify
Build hook allows you trigger build and deploy your site outside of Netlify.
Generate build hook
- In site Setting, select Build & deploy tab from left side bar
- Select Build hooks section in Continuous Deployment
- Select Add build hook
- Enter Build hook name. It will be displayed in the deploy message
- Select the default branch to build. If your branch doesn't appear in the list, you need to deploy the site from this branch at least once
- Click Save
- It will generate a unique URL
To trigger build and deploy, you send a
POST request to the build hook.
You can pass parameters to the build hook to custom your build
trigger_branch: branch to build and deploy instead of default branch
trigger_title: message will be displayed in the deploy list